Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Little Boy is Growing

Times flies, now my little is fully grown as a big boy. He is no longer a puppy. He is now a matured German Shepherd. I love German Shepherd since I'm small but then I was scare of them. Since i met my little boy he have change my perception towards dogs. I'm no longer scare of any dog breed. I'm able read their behavior and action towards us. My little angle name Zues and his original name in the birth certificate is Bingona Lazazoo. Below is some picture when he was puppy that i would like to share with all...:)

3 months old
During Pet Fiesta in Shah Alam 2 years back..

During Pet Fiesta in Shah Alam 2 years back
Do guys believe that he went for  training class which was held in Puncak Jalil, Seri Kembangan. He was trained by Mr Khoo from Puppy.com. He was one of the best student. He could catch up things fast and become stubborn when you ask him to repeat the same thing more than 3 times. Even the trainer could say that he is really arrogant. He was the role model during the training as he could learn his trick fast. Unfortunately i have loss his picture during the training if not i could have share the moment with all of u... 
Enjoying cold wind together..:)

Our selfie pic

No mood face expression 

Modelling session

Love between brothers

Playing time 


Latest pic of my little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment