Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Hero

Hades is the name given to my angel. He was brought to me through a tragic. He was left alone in the middle of the road by his guardian. He was old and sick. It just a heartless moment when we saw him. I can't imagine the days he go through during the time. He might have lost hope on human as he was been dump when is no longer beneficial to them. I don't know how i got the courage but i believe that i could take him home with me and shower him with full love. It was just split second that i decided he belongs to me. Since the moment,  do not ever try to hurt him if they would like to leave the place in one piece. He was having hip dysplasia which is common health issue with German Shepherd dogs and he was having issue with his balls too. His balls had a hole on it and full maggots. We brought him to  nearest vet. The  doctor was a good vet as the medicine really works. It took few days for the hole to recover and a week later he became active. Here i have some picture to share....

The first moment I saw him

The pain he's going through

Cleaning up himself after we fed him with some food

Brought him to my house - shower him with shampoo before applying medicine.
Vet told that he's age should be around 5-6 years old. He taught Zeus to bite, bark and all the trick a dogs should know. He will always protect his little brother. He will never let me to scold his brother even though knowing his little brother on the wrong side. I'm the luckiest person in this world to have both of them in my life. He is well discipline and humble boy.  

Sharing sofa

Poser

Wants to be pet

Little brother hugging elder brother

His priceless expression 

Can i have some

Yummy

Latest caption of him...)

No comments:

Post a Comment