Friday, March 11, 2016

Missing Her Badly....


Nothing in this world could ever replace a mother's love. Mother are the greatest all of us have in our life. Mom is a woman like no other. She gave us life, nurture us, taught us, dressed us, fought for us, held us, shouted at me, kissed me but most importantly loved us unconditionally. There are not enough words I can says to describe just how important mom's are and what a powerful influence she continues to be.......
 
 
I lost my mom at the age of 20. She was diagnosed with colon cancer stage 4. She was a strong women even though she knew that she won't be living long. She will alwyas says that she will be right be side me even though she is no longer belongs to the world. The moment we go through is still fresh in my mind. All the pain she went through during her treatment really shows how strong she is. She was the best give i ever had through out my life. Really missing her so much. Is already 10 years since she left me. Mummy aki really missing you sooo much. Love you mummy.... muahahahaha....

2 comments: